Wednesday, October 24, 2007

w0w.. long tiime no update lurhs.. =XX guess i was kinda busy with my lfyt ehh... jus finish my chem paper.. still cant realli say its was easy or tough aniwaes.. =XX.. onli ting is tat it SCARE ME TO DEATH.. =X doing the paper my hand was trembling like MAD.. =XX AND MY HAND IS STILL WEAK NOW.. =xx wonder wad with it aniwaes.. no strength to type now.. =XX cant tink tmr ge0 paper hw i die sia.. =XX

hiians.. miss her l0ts leii.. i noe due to time and circumstances we cant meet.. budden.. STILL MISS HER MAHS.... dunno i got screw up my chem paper or not.. =XX i shld be confident mahs.. after all chem is suspose to be my best subject de.. =X lets jus hope my physic is gonna be darn good.. wonder which idoit set the paper aniwaes.. =XX the question all so dumb de.. =.=''
aniwaes i tink i go off lurhs.. plae game awhile den go study lurhs.. =XX cya..

wenhau
lurrbes & MISSES

No comments: