Sunday, May 30, 2010

Recently, in the past few months in which i din post anything, ok la not so recent la. haha BUT STILL RECENT OKAY!!

alot of things happened. =.='' its feels like the us economy lo. happy and unhappiness. its all feel like an roller-coaster, in which i am looking forward to the end of the journey on the ride with eagerness.

I mean like, people always said before, if u give out 10% of your effort, you recieve back 10% of people helps, and if u give out 100%, u will get back 100% in return too... i tink thats bull shit. LOLS! =X u tink wad, 100% refunded value ar. even u go great singapore sales also dun have such good bargains. =.=''

anws, i am sorta glad that its all going to end. i am quite happy with my current lifestyle. haha!! i feel just so guilty though. =.='' but thanks for my fren for giving advises and encouragement so that i can pull thru this time.

Its time to end the roller-coaster ride, i hope that when i disembark on my next journey, it will be better, funner, and the 100% rebates really exist. lols Anyways. although i going end my journey tmr, i dun feel sad, hahas this few days, or rather this two weeks actually, i feel kinda happy, maybe this the best option for now ba. haha! We shall wait and see. cos maybe i am finally gonna be free. haha! do my own things, live my own life. Leave my long hair. FTWW!!! HAHAHA

No comments: