Sunday, June 20, 2010

BBY!!!

hahas, this few week went pass like a breeze, each day like so not enough time can. >< life with bby is great LOLS! HAHA although alot things happen in this week.

Went on an adventure camp in tioman, but alot of incident happened, most of it arent good things. and finally it ended off fatally... i still felt guilty everytime i tot of the incident. like if i was just a bit faster to react, i would have caught hold of her and perhaps now she will still be enjoying the trip with us tgt...

i went to the funeral today...
depressing day really... everyone cried like omg.... i got really depressed and stressed out too.. haha but thanks bby for cheering me up. LOL! just being there is good enough for me. (; dk why i see u everytime i will smile lols. must be abit psychotic ahaha.

seems like this week aint a good week for anyone cept perhaps me ba. lols. my fren broke up, accident happened, etc etc... haha the good thing happen to me tis week is when bby agreeed to be my gf. LOLS!! hallelujah. =X

No comments: