Tuesday, December 14, 2010

♥Baby♥

1st thing 1st, what i want to write is. PLEASE DISREGARD MY PREVIOUS POST );

Alrights, number 1 on the list of things i wanted to write is, about my baobei wifey sherrill

. Srsly, if it wasnt for her appearance and our really funny chance encounter, i think i am still walloping in deep misery of self despair.


001. Thanks baby sherrill for coming into my life, with you, every night is full of excitement, hahaha!

002. alot things have happened within these past few months.! some good, some bad. but all in all, i would say more good things happen than bad things. For instances, my project have been doing quite well, i learnt more things about starting up my own company and stuff. All is abit closer to my dream now.
♥. My dream ever since primary school of traveling the world.

003. Talking about traveling the world. (; i would dearly love to go tgt with my wifey. =D. to see all the wonderful / beautiful places of the world. Ahh~~ how nice, baby! u have to go maldive with me someday alrights. ;D and and and not to mention, the Aurora lights.
haha!

004, its like a dream come true. i actually hugged my baby to sleep. haha! awww muacks! i love her alot alot, kajiao her at night. chomps chomps. HAHAHA! den omgawkks! she looks like just being tortured finish by me. HAHA laughs~ Awww, she so cute when she gimmi the v sleepy face. When just wake up that time. HAHAHA! cute ttm only. ;P its pretty funny how the way she smuggle me in and out without anyone knowing. HAHA! ;D

Well, this summarizes my activities for the past months. ;D haha! Gonna go eat desserts with wifey ltr.

No comments: