Thursday, January 27, 2011

Its Result Day ♥

Omgosh.. its the dreaded result release date once more. I think hor. i more worried abt wifey result den wifey worrying abt hers result. haha! I went school halfway den go acc wifey go take her result. srsly i fell asleep outside waiting for her to come out. hahaha i got woken up by some girl who was crying like mad when she went pass me i was like woahh~ scary.

den i was super scared abt wifey result -___- no news from her also. D: make me wait so long only. i think during that period i dk check my phone how many x times until can bore a hole thru. aahha

finally baby come out, pheww~ her result wasnt bad. hahaa den den we go arnd trying to scam people to belive that her result cmi. HAHA

alrights thats all folks. (;

come back agn next times haha

No comments: