Saturday, July 03, 2010

Destressed!!!

Late for class today =( it has been getting into a habit. LOLS! haha! Actually i woke up early today. Due to some protestation by my body, i fell back into sleep again. =( Reach sch at 1050, guess wad? i sat down, took my results btw, I GOT ,B =(. And, class ended at 11.05. =.='' funny thing abt that is, when we are leaving, my lecturer ask Alvin, eh whr u going. He said, lunch. The lecturer was like wad ? lunch? At least tell me that u guys are going studying in the library or something i hear le more comfortable. Den alvin is like waD? i telling u honest ans u telling us to lie? LLOLS!! funny sia (i felt so madly in love right nao!!) xDD

Watch Day Knight with bby today, lols. Destressed quite alot haha!! Recently my workload increased alot T.T. gonna be so damn busy now. sians laaaa!!! Assignments after assignments are pouring in, and deadlines are all getting closer and closer. Gonna start pulling my hair soon. LOL!! hahaha therefore today going out with bby really makes me feel alot better. HAHA!! (We machiam everyday also got meet sia HAHAH)

And lastly,

Thanks bby for helping me to do the blogskin and layouts haha!!

No comments: