Wednesday, July 21, 2010

idontknow whether is it that i am thinking too much or what.

Life been going on like a mountainous area this few days. AndIdontLikeIt D;
I don't know issit just that i am being overwhelm by my school works or just plain lack of sleep. );

Relationship are at best being described as strained between my group mates. Sometimes i wondered to myself, whether did i make a mistake in the whole damn thing. The choosing of groups, the choosing of course and etc. Everything feels so fcuk up. Ah well, no point lamenting about the past and the choices i made. );

I just have to make do with what i have.

I always love to say, Live life to the fullest and never regret what happened before. I guess its time to take my own advice. No matter what happen in the future, i know. Those decision i made now, probably the best choice i made at that point of time.
And probably i wont get any happier if i made any other choices.
Life is full of ups and downs, Its just the way how u handle it. Now, ain't i sounding like i giving some preaching? haha! Quoted from Edmund, we can't really turn back time can we? So we have to live thru the times now and do the best as we can.

So i'm gonna take up his advice,

"Do the best as i can, in terms of anything, be it r/s, sch works or even my future endeavors."

All the best to myself i guess. (;

No comments: